Uniform Shop - Gilmore College
The College Board of Gilmore College has established a uniform requirement for all students attending the College. The College’s uniform plays an important role in promoting a positive image of the College and creating a sense of identity and equality among students. By enrolling at Gilmore College, you are accepting the compulsory uniform requirements.
Students are to wear the correct uniform when travelling to and from the College, when representing the College and at all official College functions unless otherwise specified. The uniform should be worn in a neat and appropriate manner.
School uniform is compulsory in all Government schools. At Gilmore College we believe a dress code:
- fosters and enhances the public image of the College
- assists in building College and team spirit
- ensures students are safety dressed for specific College activities
- enables teachers to quickly identify our own students from intruders on College premises
- encourages equity among students
- prepares students for work as many work places have dress and safety codes and
- is economical for families
College uniform items may be ordered through the College Uniform Shop situated in the Administration Block.
The uniform shop will offer a professional retail environment with full POS facilities to include EFTPOS facilities. Our fully trained staff will be happy to advise and assist you on all uniform requirements.
The Uniform Shop will be open during School Terms on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am – 11am.
All students are expected to wear the College uniform as available from the College uniform shop.
Students representing the College at carnivals and special events are loaned College sporting uniforms and College blazers.