Enrolment Process - Gilmore College
Families can apply to enrol their children in school for Year 7-12 at any time.
Enrolment at Gilmore College is a two-part process. All perspective families are required to complete the below Application for Enrolment Form and Form 1 Student Health Care Summary and submit these along with the following documents:
- Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address (copy of utility bill, rates, rental agreement stating your CURRENT address)
- Latest school reports & NAPLAN report for those entering years 9-12
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable)
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa)
Visa / citizenship papers
Should your application be successful a family and student interview with the relevant Associate Principal will be scheduled.
All appropriate documents must be provided before acceptance into Gilmore College.
Once you have completed the above forms, these can be returned together with the support documentation, to the Administration office at Gilmore College, either in person, by post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ORELIA WA 6167
T: 6595 2700
Year 6 students enrolling in Year 7, an information package will be distributed to the local intake schools at Bertram PS, Calista PS, Leda PS, Medina PS, North Parmelia, Orelia PS and Wellard PS during Term 2.
All children from Pre-primary to Year 12 are guaranteed a place at their local public school.
Local Intake Area
Out of local intake area Applications
Gilmore College is a gazetted Local Intake Area School; and can only guarantee places to students who reside within its Local Intake Area.
Applications from parents/caregivers outside our local intake area are considered with the number being determined by the College’s capacity to accommodate further enrolments.